|Start: 1 AM PST, October 1st
||Finish: 10 PM PST, October 7th
||Moon over Texel
- Missions: Linear progression requiring energy to proceed; each complete mission grants a specific reward.
- Encounters: Battle is initiated; rewards vary depending on encounter type.
- Marks: Dungeons are divided into Marks of Difficulty, with superior rewards and greater length in higher Marks.
- Frenzy: An increased rate of a specific encounter type.
- Missions: M1 has 5; M2 has 8; M3 has 10; M4 has 15
- Encounters: Normal (Texi/XP), Agaricans (Event Fighters, Power Fodder, XP), Achromedea (Gear, XP), Relic Guardians (Gear, XP)
- Marks: 1-4
- Frenzy: "Amok Time!" increase the rate of Agaricans and Anchromedea.
||Themes are what each Dungeon is modeled after. They can include:
||Fighters are granted "Edge," or stat boosts, accordingly:
- Theme Edge: Fighters that match the Dungeon's Theme; 200% Specific Edge
- Retroactive Edge: Fighters introduced in recent Dungeon Events; 130-170% Edge
- Hero Edge: Fighters introduced in this Dungeon; 400% Edge
Note: Edges stack; a Hero Fighter with a matching Theme will get an 800% Edge.
The following gallery shares the story, schedule, and heroes of Moon over Texel.
The Fighters introduced in Moon over Texel are:
- Guru Hero!Go to Ello
- Champ Hero!Go to Mammetun
- Rogue Hero!Go to Birnam
- Rank Guru!Go to Gazaar
- Rank Champ!Go to Caboccia
- Rank Rogue!Go to Sethre
To Do: Gear, Templates, Invite ID reference, Leaderboard description in "About Dungeon," Event Achievements, Event Builds